Task 5 Extension
Principal Investigator(s): Janie Harris
Task 5: Urban Landscape and In-Home Water Conservation
- Maintain Web-based “Water Conservation Checklist for the Home.”
- Submit final report to Institutional Review Board on previous 3 years project.
- Work with Family & Consumer Science, regional program directors and county Extension agents to market water conservation programming.
- Maintain water conservation resources and FCS water conservation Web page.
- Provide Investigating Water Curriculum for each agent participating in the project.
- Provide home audit kits for agents participating in the project.
- Conduct agent training on in-home water conservation, home landscape water conservation and rainwater harvesting as requested by regional program directors.
- Work with TWRI on manuscript development.