Task 8 Research
Principal Investigator(s): Jennifer Jacobs, Raghavan Srinivasan
We mutually agree for the Spatial Sciences Laboratory to deliver the following during the period of July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007 using funds from the Rio Grande Basin Initiative:
- Data for health related conditions in the Pecos and Rio Grande Basin counties.
- ArcIMS websites containing the environmental, socio-economic and health related data for each county further refined based on stakeholder feedback.
- Training manuals created for the ArcIMS sites which will include specific case studies or examples of common tasks to help users more easily navigate the sites.
- Three training seminars to be held in various locations in the study area for extension agents and other interested parties to further improve visibility for the program.
- As the websites are refined to the satisfaction of the lab, they will be posted for stakeholder access via the Internet through the http://riogrande.tamu.edu website.