Task 5 Research
Principal Investigator(s): Bruce Lesikar
We mutually agree for Bruce Lesikar to deliver the following during the period of July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, using funds from the Rio Grande Basin Initiative:
- Finalize literature review regarding graywater quality and summarize the potential risks associated with human contact.
- Give a presentation on graywater use at a conference targeting practitioners that may be utilizing this approach to irrigation of landscapes.
- Give a presentation at a water conservation conference on the preference and feasibility of water management strategies.
- Evaluate the water marketing aspects associated with groundwater. Develop a presentation with speaker notes for use by agents discussing the marketing of groundwater.
- Conduct a stakeholders meeting to discuss the issues associated with water marketing.
- Develop a bulletin discussing the issues associated with marketing groundwater.
- Conduct a conference addressing one of the issues identified as critical associated with water marketing.
- Develop a conference publication which assembles the information collected through conducting the conference.