Principal Investigator(s): Rachel Alexander, B.L. Harris, Allan Jones, Ellen Weichert
- Leadership for the overall project and collaboration with New Mexico State University, and between Extension and Experiment Station.
- Liaison with the Texas A&M University System Agriculture Program administration and CSREES project coordinator.
- Prioritization of efforts, solicitation of involvement from appropriate researchers and allocation of funds.
- Facilitation of day-to-day operations of the project.
- Review of monthly budget information provided by fiscal office to ensure that accounts are maintained correctly.
- Presentations for use at various Rio Grande Basin Initiative related meetings.
- Annual meeting of Rio Grande Basin Initiative participants.
- Assistance to RGBI participants on budget, travel, funding, personnel, etc.
- Production of quarterly newsletter.
- Weekly news release promoting Rio Grande Basin Initiative.
- Report of program outcomes and current activities.
- Maintenance and expansion of Rio Grande Basin Initiative Web site.
- Provisions for accountability and reporting.