Task 7 Research
Principal Investigator(s): Seiichi Miyamoto
Develop the following publications:
- S. Miyamoto and J. White, 2002. Foliar salt damage of landscape plants induced by sprinkler irrigation. Texas Agr. Expt. Station and Texas Water Resources Institute (In press).
- S. Miyamoto, 2002. Salinity problems of the middle Rio Grande Basin.
- S. Miyamoto, 2002. Soil salinity variation in urban turf under irrigation.
- S. Miyamoto, 2002. Appraising salinity hazard of reclaimed water for urban landscape irrigation.
- S. Miyamoto, 2002. Effects of irrigation regimes on water penetration and salt leaching.
Develop the following outreach program documents:
- S. Miyamoto, 2002. Landscape irrigation with water of elevated salinity: Guidelines for Planners, Managers, and Supervisors.
- S. Miyamoto and J. White, 2002. Foliar salt damage of landscape plants induced by sprinkler irrigation (CD series for Landscape Managers).
- S. Miyamoto and J. Iglesias, 2002. Salinity management in cultivation of chile peppers (a report to Chile Commission).
- D. Ornelas and S. Miyamoto, 2002. Sprinkler conversion for minimizing foliar salt damage.
- J. Iglesias and S. Miyamoto, 2003. Soil salinity and crop performance under drip irrigation with saline water.