Task 5 Research
Principal Investigator(s): Keith Owens
Develop one year of water use estimates from establishing shrubs (6 species, 3 replications) by January 2003.
- Estimates made monthly through the summer growing season.
- Growth rates recorded relative to soil water availability.
- Actual water use by soil depth.
- Identify proper irrigation depths by studying soil water depletion patterns under shrubs by January 2003.
- Develop Web page of native landscape shrubs and water use rates by May 2003.