Task 4 Research
Principal Investigator(s): Giovanni Piccinni
- Calibrate two crop lysimeters using a white food-grade corn crop by September 2002.
- Establish subsurface drip irrigation on grass lysimeter by June 2002.
- Establish grass on lysimeter # 3 and calibrate Penman - Monteith ET formula for Rio Grande Basin by May 2003.
- Upgrade lysimeter weather station with installation of net radiometers by June 2002.
- Develop crop coefficients for onions by July 2003.
- Plant second year of white food-grade corn and first year of cotton for the development of crop coefficients by 2003.